Duskfire Glacier bittersüß
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
To her pleasure, he informed her that he intended to return and finish the job. She wondered which wolf he was referring to when he spoke of a boy. Last she heard, morningside was not lead by a boy, but she wouldn't be surprised if their stupidity had left them with an inept leader. She would certainly be happy to see the pack's demise, even if she wouldn't have the delight of partaking in the event that rips their claim from them. 

When he stated he would wait to see if another opportunity presented itself, she nodded. I can keep an eye out for you as well--let you know if I hear anything that might be useful to you, the malguk offered. It was the least she could since her responsibilities kept her from a more active role in his plans. I scout the lands around the glacier frequently; maybe it will provide me with something for you. 

She was fond of the lavender-eyed male; so far he seemed strong and intelligent, which were always attractive qualities to the snowy leader. He was someone she'd like to have in her pack. She wouldn't ask, though. He seemed like the type that would have asked for himself if it was something he wanted; much like her. 

Is there anything else I can do for you? she asked. She enjoyed his company but as usual, Taki had little time to indulge in such things.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
bittersüß - by Mahler - November 15, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - November 15, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - November 20, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - November 21, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - November 28, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - December 04, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - December 08, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - December 09, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - December 11, 2018, 12:23 AM