Bramblepoint But I keep cruising
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The boy was taking his role as a guardian to heart; he tracked his siblings most often, but when they were busy with their tasks Revui's presence would adjust to any of the other wolves of Moonspear as they trekked along the mountainside. At the moment he trailed after one of the newer recruits.

Deep down he had less affection for anyone outside of his immediate family but he knew he had to treat everyone equally, for they all lived on the mountain and they were all his parent's subjects. The path the wolf cut went down the mountainside through the alpine layer, and then in to the valley just beyond the claim — Revui was aware of this only because the scent of his parents waned, and soon he was following the wandering scent of his chosen target through the forest. He was silent as he went, but that didn't mean his presence wasn't known; Revui had never been a particularly small boy and he was already out-classing his older siblings when it came to size. His steps were heavy and his path irregular, but he didn't mind if the wolf under his protection knew he was there—if anything, he was glad. Nobody would harm another wolf of Moonspear as long as Revui could keep his wits about him.

He was curious about their purpose here, though. This wasn't one of the well-known neutral territories for hunting, and Revui had no knowledge of anything beyond the different styles of blood sport (hunting and fighting), so when he caught up to the roaming figure and spotted them with their nose down (as if tracking prey), he quirked a brow but remained sullen and watchful.
Messages In This Thread
But I keep cruising - by Speedy - November 26, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - November 27, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - November 28, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - November 28, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 05, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 05, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 07, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 10, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 10, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 10, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 18, 2018, 08:03 PM