Lost Creek Hollow Took a Journey to the Unknown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
An ear flicked in the male's direction, soon followed by the rest of her head as she was addressed. Ira was expecting a response, but not one right away. Perhaps the stranger had already been in the area when she called? She knew this wasn't her territory and took one step back with a lowered head as Riordan approached. I was hoping to head to Lost Creek Hollow, Sir. This is their territory correct? I come from an allied pack, Easthollow. Maybe he already knew based off her scent what pack she was from, but it was worth stating. She herself was not familiar enough with their allied packs to know such a thing. That's why she's out here in the first place. Stating she was friendly, Ira chanced raising her head a bit just to get a better look at who she was dealing with.

Gray stained parts of his fur suggesting he was older, maybe around the age of her own father, but honestly who knew. It's only easy to judge a wolf's age if they are very young or very old. His accent did interest her though for she had never heard someone speak with one quite like his. He must have been from very far away originally. Or perhaps more wolves in Lost Creek Hollow spoke like this?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Took a Journey to the Unknown - by Ira - December 04, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Took a Journey to the Unknown - by RIP Riordan - December 05, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Took a Journey to the Unknown - by Ira - December 05, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Took a Journey to the Unknown - by RIP Riordan - December 05, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Took a Journey to the Unknown - by Ira - December 06, 2018, 12:17 AM