Jade Fern Grove am i more than you bargained for yet?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
some pp, let me know if it's not okay ❤
When they finally reach the grove, he insists on hunting for @Midar — a desire spawned half from concern and half from a desperate need to be alone for a bit. He needs to clear his head. Between his encounter with Saarthal and his lover's current state, he feels pretty fried. So he makes himself scarce awhile, only returning to his companion when he has a fairly sturdy hare dangling from his jaws. Hey, He greets as he draws nearer, dropping the hare next to Midar. Had to fight an old lady for that, so enjoy. He jokes a little tiredly, gaze sweeping over the other's wounds. He knows he'll need to depart soon, but he lingers for now, undeniably reluctant to leave.
Messages In This Thread
am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 11, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM