Stone Circle There is greatness in your heart and actions
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm good to wrap up here!
Her ears moved before her eyes as Greyback addressed her. Ira had really only planned on stopping by to see the damage left by the cougar. Instead, she had stayed until golden rays filtered in through the den's entrance. Her father thanked her for visiting before rolling onto his side, likely to retire for the night, something she wasn't sure how to respond to. Ira's standing with him remained rocky, but she would at least acknowledge him as she stood to leave. Her eyes remained centered on Greyback as she reached the entrance, pausing to speak before slipping out into the dim glow of the nearing night. I am not tired. As I mentioned previously, it is you who should be resting.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Greyback - December 16, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 16, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 19, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 30, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 03, 2019, 03:18 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 15, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 02:48 PM