Redtail Rise Do your dirt, make your mark
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Alone she was. Sia had returned to their home up north, a place she would rather die than return to, and she had no idea where the rest of her family was. The winter storm had separated all of them. It was just luck that she and Sia had ended up escaping the glacier near each other. She had searched for hours, finally sending her brother on with the promise that she would find the rest of their family. She had yet to do that, though, and the more time that passed, the more worried she became that she would stumble upon their lifeless bodies somewhere near the glacier or even worse--in the spring when some of the snow began to melt. Regardless, she would search for them until she had answers. 

Taki pulled her gaze from his to look to the herd below before answering. A storm destroyed everything...Took my pack and my family, she said, eyes still firmly trained on the grazing beasts. I barely escaped, and I haven't been able to find anyone aside from my brother who returned home up north. She tried to keep her desolation from her voice, but wasn't sure she had been very successful. It was hard to say out loud the thoughts that had been dominating her mind since the storm. In just a few short hours, her entire life was gone, and it still sometimes didn't seem real. She supposed she could have avoiding telling him since talking about it just forced her to relive her horror, but what was the point. Might as well get it over with so they could move on, and she could work on burying the grief deep inside where she kept everything else she didn't care to deal with.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 17, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 17, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 18, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 18, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 19, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 20, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 21, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 28, 2018, 01:10 AM