Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Eastwood yooo
Setting a day before the raid on Drageda
When the world was blue and neither slumbering nor quite awake, the Brana rose. Drifting from the scarlet treeline and its earthy caverns, she wandered without purpose to that pre-dawn gleaming lake. It glitters on the thin crust of frost and thaw as Teekon's sun peeks. It unwinds through redwoods and the spires of the cliffs. The salted, lukewarm breeze holds the scent of coral in its airy fingers.

She was silvered in that light, too, so much that it almost shone right through her to the bone. Nevermind whether or not she went noticed. She was simply Brana; possibly a hopes to become included with the rest of Drageda, and yet all the more hesitant in doing so. Here, these wolves were warmed by the ocean's water that heaved through their veins; built for themselves and their caution to the brackish winds. In her glimmering eyes, they seemed the stuff of sea shanties borne on the waves unending.

And with all that had happened these past few days ...

Lashes fluttering together, Aure shook herself, the jut of her willowy body slight beneath the mass of her snowy mane. Gradually, her steps became tentative as she neared the wintery shore of the lake. So, for that moment, she banished such worries with a switch of a feathery tail, bent, and drank from the chilling waters.
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM