Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Oh, it was just about her hip. Eljay thought that there was some sort of terrible disease that had grasped mommy, but it was just the hip thing. Truthfully, Eljay didn't quite realise how serious that was because Finley tended to joke about it or make it out as if it was nothing at all; and he believed everything that mommy said, of course. He had noticed that she went on scouting trips less often these days, but he had never really thought it was because she wasn't able to walk as well anymore. He'd always thought it was just because she became more of a homebody, because to him, that was a lot more relatable than someone wanting to be outside all the time.

"Oh, of course. You're right," he said, not really feeling like it would be that much easier -- or more difficult, now -- in spring but since he had said 'never mind' on his impatient question anyway he didn't want to linger on the subject any longer, really. Raven probably knew better, anyway. "Oh -- I was looking for you to show you this herb, uhm... Is it any good?" Eljay glanced at the plant between his legs. Raven took a look at it and sniffed it, then shook her head. "The leaves should be a bit pointier, and it needs to have the root attached." Eljay glanced at his plant and nodded. Pointier leaves. He hadn't realised it was the roots that held the qualities he needed either, oops. Sheepishly he looked at Wildfire -- and a bit at Raven, leaving the option open for her to join -- and said, "Do you want to join me looking for the right thing..? Or do you have important things to do?" Honestly, Eljay could use some time to get his thoughts straightened out, so he wouldn't mind going out alone and Wildfire probably had a lot of things to arrange about this new pack thing, but since he always enjoyed Wildfire's company he wanted to ask anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 10:02 AM