Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback perked his ears as Puck mentioned not knowing his name. How forgetful he was. Shaking his head, he offered a slightly chuckle. "My apologies, Puck. My name is Greyback."

As the coywolf spoke of himself the Easthollow wolf couldn't help but tilt his head. Never before in his year here had any wolves come to the border and announce they weren't special, nor had any talents when met with his questions. Surely Puck had something to benefit the pack—anything.

With a hum, Greyback nodded, his eyes closing for a brief second as he thought. "Are you willing to let us teach you skills?" he questioned. Puck seemed quite young to him, though he was smaller than the members here perhaps he could keep up. "And tell me a bit about your childhood, I'm curious to know why someone of your age has left home?"

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM