Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The feeling of Midar wrapping around him brings unexpected relief. He releases a soft breath, revulsion dying down to only a faint flicker of discomfort as he takes in his lover's scent. He doesn't expect him to speak at all, so the sound of his voice surprises him for a moment before he registers the words being spoken. His ears fall back against his skull immediately, chest tightening a little. I — He starts instantly, then cuts himself off for a moment as he pulls away slightly and considers his words. When he does speak, his words are soft and uncertain. I can't just leave my pack.
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 02:08 AM