The Tangle i’m in trauma it’s got me singing-
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
All welcome <3 just tryna keep it vague atm
Setting Late evening. (12/31-1/5) A week after the assault on Drageda, & after having returned from her excursion with Tux.
Place The Tangle, southern part.

The kru needed to breathe. After the vortex of violence that had whirled through Drageda’s encampment, she’d barely had time to compose herself before the tide for healing had come. During the war that had been waged, the pallid she-wolf had sequestered herself away with the simmering Opkepa.

Tending to Rose’s stores had proved an invaluable reprieve from her own terror. Had helped to keep control over her mind, rather than allow it to run away with all those apprehensive and sour worries that roiled through her mind like stormclouds.

Aside from ascending to skayona, the moment she’d arrived to the coast a mere week-and-half ago, the far-northerner had wanted to pursue the trade of rauna. If anything, it was simply a justified means to continue to search for her brother... had he truly survived.

But now, with the injured and ailing, she found herself... absolutely perplexed. Thin-lipped. Almost unwilling, her heart’s desire yanking at the rigging that her mind had turned to—to the trade of opkepa. Exactly the entire opposite of what she’d longed for. Even though her heart aches for finding Vonnaruil, she knew that she had to stay. Weighed them like medallions in her mind, peered at them, to see what she could gain out of it—aside from the appreciation of others and proving herself.

As such, she’d broken away from the sea of redwoods, and had made for the more denser part of the Tangle; a tad wary of her bright pelt within the deep gloam of timber’s night; but nonetheless picking her way for the winter river, flitting through twisted, ashen trunks.
Messages In This Thread
i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 29, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 10, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:05 PM