Dragoncrest Cliffs turning my heart on and off
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
@Vercingetorix!
Setting The cliffs, late morning. Takes place a little bit after this but before leaving. Vaguely some days after the war.
Summary Before heading out on an excursion with Tux, Aure says her farewells, but searches for one Drakru particular.
As much as the budding rauna longed to satiate the the wanderlust tugging insistently at her pale spirit, she was able to quell it long enough to make her rounds, buzzing with good-byes and receiving, she hoped, well-wishes and a safe return.

Heart careening and soul fit to soar, she’d momentarily dispersed from Tux’s side, as the two of them needed to make their own personal preparations. Currently, she took respite at the edges of the cliffs, snowy ruff rising with anticipation of what was to come. For once, it wasn’t the stars that comforted her—but instead the swell and fall of the sea; and with it came some sudden, hopeful flare that this could be a means to prove her worth.

She didn’t know; but she knew there was a certain cheka she wanted to find before she departed—had wanted to find him the moment she’d heard from her patients that the war had ended. Averting her contemplation of the shores, she continued her trek along the crags, hoping to see him somewhere along the precipices.
Messages In This Thread
turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:04 AM