Dragoncrest Cliffs turning my heart on and off
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
uwu wanna archive this soon? & we could continue ‘brimming’ or smthn else later

The passage of time slowed to a crawl then, dripping molasses into the thick and warm air that they now shared.

The brana had gone completely still, in breath and body, lashes fluttering heavy and low on pallid cheekbones, as if she were being lulled to repose all over again. In all her life, nobody had ever touched her scars or been so close to them; not without her permission. Not even Vonnaruil.

One moment, his broad shoulders had been set in such a way, that told the base part of her, that he wanted to devour her where she stood. The next, it was like he wanted to burn his touch into her skin in a way where she could never forget it, even if she tried. She bit into her lower lip at it, a smoldering, suffusing warmth brushing down her porcelain spine and into her hips.

Eyes that had become hazed and longing now fluttered closed, letting herself lean into the touch, into his spirit. Her voice felt small, cracking with just the hint of a keen — (and an inkling of something more intimate) — ”O, meu dragâ...”

Aure reveled in him the way he did with her; and she was able to lose herself in the rapture of him and the blackness that he was between the cosmos she endlessly sought. ”Of course. Of course I will,” her voice staggering between plea and promise. She pressed closer, murmuring incoherent and foreign, before finally drawing away with a low, yearning groan.

Before he could move for her, she stepped—more like stumbled a bit—away, pupils blown wide and slight notch in her brow, her steps clumsy and half-acknowledged. The look in her eyes profound and arduous and utterly under whatever enchantment he’d sorcelled her under. Looked at him as if he were an entirely new universe she meant to chart. Her voice soft, almost dumb-struck, star-struck, Verx-struck, ”La revedere, dragul meu,” not quite remembering she was supposed to meet Tux very, very soon and knowing she could spare no more to stay.
Messages In This Thread
turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: turning my heart on and off - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:04 AM