Blackfoot Forest all gods dispense suffering without reason
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
There was a thrill in her heart; the sequestered part therein that rose for him. It was the wildness of him that beckoned to her own, and all those things shrouded in her past self. Perhaps, unbeknownst to her, it might have been the living legacy of Dennan’s marks upon her soulful face; the ones that kept skin and soul pulled taut. It might have been her own, red trace of a libertine sect that had her leaning towards him as she was now. But… she did not know of his true belongings, or of a Dark Brotherhood, and she had most certainly not confided her earlier sorrows to the male before her.

Where his propositions were shadowed, her own were bright, meeting him halfway to join at some unspoken, liminal boundary. She did, however, catch the note of curiosity regarding her; so in kind, she allowed her wonderment to display itself, unashamed. “No, no. I find it rather enchanting,” Aure enthused, her eyes creasing, encharmed, despite the way it riveled her diadem of hurts.

Then, remembering his initial question, she continued, drawing away and tipping her chin up, “I… never thought of having a guard of my own before.” Her clear gaze drifted for a moment, listless in thought, while her willowy body fidgeted with some furor at the prospect of it. “I believe having such a captivating apărător would be wonderful.”

Ending her tangent on “Bine!” she couldn’t help but gaze up at him with shameless, court-appropriate excitement; although she didn’t smile, one did frolic at the corners of her mouth. The rest of it bridled her form and the energy she exuded. She felt as if she were like some meteor, scouring across the heavens from up on high; quivering with the progression of it all and how good it felt after so long. She was finally getting somewhere in all of this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 10:54 PM