Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
I'm on a writing buzz tonight! @Vercingetorix <3
Setting Sequoia Forest, late morning, pre-war.
Time 12/20, second part of this!
Like any doting mother, Kiomaralis would have been aghast at the situation her daughter was in:

The she-wolf had turned evermore into Verx in her sleep, from belly to her flank. By the time the light of morning found them, her small, ivory body was cradled against him, further due to the pull oh a hefty arm. Her belly was pressed into his sturdy side; her thin forelegs crumpled to her breast; and her hinds loosely tangled along his own.

Aure woke, drowsily and without urgency or bearing; her imperfect face nuzzled into the crook of his throat. Lethargically, she realized two things: one—that her mamă, truly, was not apart of her life in Teekon, and that she must make her own rescissions. And two—that she didn’t mind how his plush, thorn-tipped paw felt between her delicate shoulders.

Taking the time to let Verx’s heft rest upon her, Aurëwen unfurled her heavy eyes, and allowed him to rouse on his own time. On her part, she merely pressed her forehead into the column of his neck once more.

Sluggishly, she stumbled over fragments of last night, and all of what she’d told him... but they were lost among the fog that still held her mind. The fog that’d come from not simply slumber, but from the veil of warm, heady fondness skulking specifically in her chest.

The late mortification of what had almost occurred last eve—whatever it had been—finally made her tremble, when it snagged her attention. ...As did the yawn of complaint from her stomach, petering off with a grumble. She was left flushing from her throat up. Even more so had been, unsurprisingly, the groggy, unrefined behavior in which she’d acted out through all of it even before then. Somehow, she’d still ended up being ravished.

Her heart stuttering violently, whispering to her how it didn’t mind being ravished, Aure burrowed herself into his void-colored pelt. Almost praying he doesn’t wake up, now. O Doamne.... At least, this morning, she might be able to finish telling him.
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM