Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At his blunder, a bright, rare giggle nearly made its way from her -- almost. If she hadn't heard his next words, she might have felt sorry for him, and would've kiss his poor skull.

'You look beautiful.'

The warmth that tore through her from the neck up was almost instantaneous; her blood sang, clutching her heart before climbing through her breast and throat to bed down onto her cheeks. Her head whirled towards him, mouth open and ready to protest; but that gave him leave to minstrate himself upon her person. His breath, his tongue lavishing her jawline; his fangs, delicate but fervid, at her throat.

But... she'd been raised an heiress, and it was impolite to turn down a compliment. No matter how untrue it seemed to her. At his next question, the surge of a blush beneath her fur reinforced itself. Otherwise, she lingered where she was, holding back a noise that she knew was more embarrassing than her hunger--for food. Not for him, of course. Obviously.

However, she couldn't stop herself from saying, "Why pursue prey that has already been spoiled?" Carefully, she craned her neck to meet his wave-silvered gaze, the side of her muzzle pressing along his own. Something distant and almost tender in her own eyes - pulled taught by those fabled scars. "Surely you may want to hunt some--something more... flawless? Less frigid? Not so boney?" She added, a soft, mirthful murmur leaving her.

As he towered over her, small as she was, she still needed to lean into her hocks to regard him properly. Her tail feathered behind her uncertainly; holding herself against him as much as she did from him. FuteWhatever this was -- whatever he was -- she hoped she could meet his nipping words adequately.
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM