Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A faint lift of her chin was her only reply, leaving him to melt into the shadows as she brought herself back to her claim. Holding her lithe form on stiffened limbs, the brana settled into a lurking gait for the tangle of red, breathing low and thanking the heavens for the still air.

She may not have been born a feline of the mountains, but she tapped into the knowledge of them nonetheless; paws became deft, body became featherlight, and only stopped for the half of a heartbeat to be careful. Cording her lean muscles, she sprang from root to root, claws whispering as she hurried along; teetering, then, on the knotted rise of a root that held her higher up than the rest. With barely a breath and thought to spare, she lurched out of sight, merely a flicker against the morning gloam as gravity and her intent tugged her down.

A flurry of white and a shriek later, Aure bounded back up the rise of root that she'd just leapt from, hackles in disarray and eyes frigid, unseeing. Pale chest fluttered, she warily unhinged the hare from between her scarlet-smattered jaws, and yipped softly for Verx's attention - wherever he'd situated himself, now. In the meantime, she began to pick her way down the tangle. Loner that she used to be, it was only right, by rank, to let him eat first ... right?
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM