Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
super rambly reply im sorry, in a lot of pain out of nowhere today ;;

Aure had fallen quiet, letting Blodreina have her way with words. She nodded towards the end, gaze following the gesture towards the south, ”Yes. I agree with that idea, too. Before, I would wander from place to place, never staying for long—searching for my brother,” she let slip, unnoticed, ”or simply not feeling drawn to becoming kindred with others. But... although ze coast is unfamiliar to me... I have begun to feel...” Her pale mouth thinned, twisted, unable to find the words.

”When ze sound wolves raged upon ze cliffs, ze first thing I did was to run the opposite way, to help opkepa.” Her voice was gentle, unassuming, a little hesitant but without the boasting of one’s actions. ”I... don’t know why I went, I knew I wouldn’t be of any help in ze fighting. Maybe it was some forgotten part of me that remembered I’d been born into a haven, and raised according to that. Now, I practically live in ze apothecary,” the pallid female gave a faint shake of her head, lashes shuttering for a moment, before turning back to Blodreina. ”I... have no aversion to healing, of course. Only, I’ve been looking at ze stars all mine life; now that I am here... perhaps I can be more of use to Drakru with botany.”

A weary, thoughtful hum followed her words, and then the corners of her lips curled, softly, in humility. ”I appreciate your offer; I’ve been vying for a new mentor, as of late. Although, I hope to do your mamâ justice,” she chirruped.

As her thoughts danced to the bachata of the shadowy cheka, she knew it wasn’t entirely his fault; they’d only had a few sparing lessons, with everything that had gone on between the Drakru and those of the Sound... and between themselves. She cleared her throat with a mild ruffle of her hackles, bringing her attention back to the Blood Queen, ”I promise to be studious, of course, and to learn all I may.”
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM