Stone Circle over the castle on the hill
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The man smiled as Valette looked at him, announcing their status to the young girl while filling her in the years fiasco. He trailed along with them up the hill, keeping a close ear of the words they all exchanged while he looked out past the world around them— ever keen on being alert to the world around him. It was when Clary's voice would eventually tip in excitement that he would look back at her and make eye contact being going back to his usual scanning.

"Steph has been doing a wonderful job," he stated, "Surprising to think the little girl who chased me off the borders when I visited back is all grown up and helping lead the pack," he chuckled, remembering the image of the black ball racing towards him, fires blazing despite their obvious size difference. "Oh- and of course. Your mother nearly chewed my ear off after the cougar attack. I thought I would meet my ends for being cooped up in her den all day!" He laughter soon bubbled out and rang louder. It had been a long time since he laughed so hard but Clary's excitement was rubbing off on him.

When she spoke of her travels he fell quiet and nodded along to her. "We missed you too, Clary. You are always welcome back anytime but we understand you wanting to start your own life. Wherever you go, be sure to keep in touch... or I might just have to track you down." He gave her a smirk during his last words to be playful.

Messages In This Thread
over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 03, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Steph - January 06, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 14, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 15, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Clary - January 16, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by Greyback - January 17, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: over the castle on the hill - by RIP Valette - January 17, 2019, 02:40 PM