Herbalists' Cache the gunslinger watched as the world moved on
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
me, as i continue to put aure in the most philosophical & dramatic situations as i possibly can.

She told herself she’d worn this day away for foraging, for Rose, for their stores, for Drakru. It was true, and more, as it was her second forage, and she’d barely let herself sleep from the return on the coast. That was what she’d came here for. 

But if she were to be forward...she missed the mountains. O, the cliffs that her Drakru pined for had since become enfavored by her. And still... her spirit longed for the earthen spires, too paramount for the sea to lash and snag upon. Missed their cradle, longed to linger at their precipice, on the very point that wrenched at clouds, bolstered against tempests, and hauled borealis from the heart of the sun and skies.

It was this, with webs of ascertaining the Cache’s location, that had her announce her departure so very early this morn; had her drifting this way with all of a herbalists’ purpose, and that of her own heart. Her heart, that had become so profound and ensnared by innumerable kru-by-the-sea... had started to stutter. From impatience, from feeling too at ease. Smothered, as much as she adored them and him.

Before she would allow all of Drageda to hold fast her heart, her being, her very self and soul... she needed this. Needed to think, to breathe, to remember herself; remember Vonnaruil, and what the coastal-one had said.

This grove seemed without flaw to preform such personal tidings. So she settled down, reclined among frost-limned ferns, her spirit bending away from her and out, out. If she closed her bright eyes, a vision of Rhaesuial bloomed forth from the hidden, aching recesses of her memories.

Tranquility. Too much of it. So long had she gone without it; her heart beat deep and slow within her breast, and she couldn’t help the soft, wisping sob that left her muted lungs. Didn’t try to stop the tears as they mussed their way from heavy-to-cheek lashes, only to weave and join at a narrow chin.
Messages In This Thread
the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Illidan - January 10, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 05:47 AM