Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The reminder (Eljay didn't realise that Wiffle had not known yet, and he by now had forgotten about mommy's request not to spread the word all around everywhere until it was official) that mommy and daddy were coming soon seemed to make Wiffle feel a little bit better, though it was hard to tell at this point. But at least there weren't any new tears and she seemed to try and make a conversation. The fact she glossed over his super awkward mention of his parents was a bonus for Eljay. Phew.

His tail wagged two or so beats before he realised it would be inappropriate to be happy in any form when Wiffle mentioned she was glad that he'd come here. He had doubted his decision a lot, though he had wanted to do it from the beginning, and was happy in the end. Even though he still missed Kite and Owen and Vasa and Phoebe a lot... Thinking of how they must be missing him and wishing he was still there broke his heart.

As for the amount of pack mates he'd met, Eljay answered: Oh, uhm, well, I met Wraen, and of course at the pack meeting there were others. It wasn't really that notable though, any of the meetings. Eljay only realised the implications of what Wiffle had said moments later and he felt his cheeks heat up as he hadn't even considered any of the ladies in that way. Oh! Well, uhm, I didn't think of.. I mean, I dunno, it's... Eljay wasn't sure how to proceed, because, well, he had given it no thought and now of course, next time he would meet any girl he would feel super awkward thinking that Wiffle might be trying to hook him up with someone. He gingerly asked, though clearly a bit nervous for the answer: You haven't told.. any of the uhm, anyone about that, right..? Because then he would just have to avoid all of the ladies of the Copse forever so that he wouldn't die of awkwardness.
Messages In This Thread
I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 12, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 14, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 03:23 AM