Dragoncrest Cliffs spiders flee before it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Ah, so this dark voyager had already been there, but had not found what she needed. Tipping her head to the other side, she merely chirruped, ”A-hm. I found a loner, who has now been inducted into our cliffs.” A pink nose scrunched at the thought, a bit perturbed herself. ”Not quite ze enthralling find I expected.” But neither would she besmirch the name of another living soul, deserving or no, even in her excitement.

At the raven’s notion of praise and a name, the skayona couldn’t help but preen, fidgeting as she sat herself down and tried to retain some courtly sense of decorum. Up until now, only one had come to know her birth-name—the thought of lying to her feathered, enigmatic consort was out of thought entirely.

So, she said the same that she had told her amant: ”I was born as Aurëwen.” For a glimpse, she wondered whether or not it would be courtly to ask this raven of its own name... Aure- Aurëwen pursed her lips. The last thing she wanted to seem was invasive, when she’d already requested to join in this plight. Should the raven withhold her own calling, Aurëwen was more than willing to learn of said name another time.
Messages In This Thread
spiders flee before it - by Adriel - January 16, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Andraste - January 16, 2019, 05:34 AM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 01:30 AM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 01:55 AM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: spiders flee before it - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:44 PM