Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
THE MOON-PALE SKAYONA COULDN'T hide the sigh of easement that her thin shoulders curled with; nor could she refrain from letting her entire self from softening towards this epitome of generosity. ”Oh, a day to get my bearings is more than I could ask for... Mulțumesc.” And though her ears curled to hear the general’s plight, she didn’t respond right away, and instead followed his paw-steps.

Falling in-step with him, a respectable distance away, she lent, ”If my brother is still the wolf I grew up with, I can assure you — if I may be so bold — that he will repay such generosity with abundance.” A quiet curl tugged at her ivory, scarred lips as they passed the liminal line of light and shadow that took them further into the hinters. ”If it is a life debt he owes, I would not be surprised if he ferried several souls in return. He is... extravagant, you could say. Perhaps he will retain his sanity, and only bring three.”

And the general’s tone... had he had more contact with Vonnaruil than as faint Takiyok had let on? It wasn’t right to presume; all the same, though, her twin was as unashamed in physicality as she was in personality. Of course, it wasn’t in her to question Stigmata—not when he’d already allowed her into his lands, and let her spend the next day to recover.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 11:13 PM