Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
As anxious as she was, Aure was not so blind to sense as she may have figured herself to be. The breathy greeting made her whirl about, the fur of her nape and spine ruffling like swan's feathers, eyes fuller than moons and at once prepared to defend her foolish urges. Instead, she was left blinking dimly at the swath of scarlet and gloom before her, syrup lacing her pale muzzle where the makings of a snarl should be. Voice close to dying, she squeaked the first thing that came to her maple mind:

"...Oh." Perfect start; nobody would dare question the effortlessness in which she handled conversation.

Clearing her amber-ridden throat, she tried again, quite unable to look at the older male before her as she felt her cheeks sting with the blood of child's guilt. "I, ahm... I am Aure." It was all she could offer, meek and useless as it was, her ears pressing further back in mortification and uncertainty. Not fearing for her livelihood as she should be, if this sable male before her was of an inglorious nature. For a fleeting moment, the red cast of his ruff reminded her of her once-guardian, Wintersbane; it wasn't too hard to imagine, to wonder, if this wanderer may be related to him in some way.
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 22, 2019, 02:24 PM