Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ : 2    Feb 3rd - Feb 9th
Setting  The cliffs, after her visit to Elysium.
Time  Late morning, 2/6. (Returned 2/5)
Featuring  Aure & @Vercingetorix 

Elysium's serenity had moseyed alongside Aure's ivory shadow; and she'd been so self-assured that it would embrace her like some murmuring, delicate bulwark against the despondancy of Drageda. But as she drifted into the ancient cradle of the earth's sentinels, that serenity thrashed; yet her will, wavering as it'd been, kept it soundly tethered.

Tethered and taut to her, as her soul murmured of "The Undimmed". In the face of such intimate desolation, she needed every celestial-tinged inkling of her to uphold that innate epithet. As such, she would carry her old title with all the unpretentious, unassuming airs that came with it. When Vercingetorix had told her of his vigilance for heda, it'd only dawned on her recently that he had spoke of title, of rank; not by name.

In the heavy-hearted time since the obituary, the skayona had kept herself as near to her cheka as she usually did, and also far as well. Let him have as much time as he needed, and to do what he needed to when it came to dealing with his own mourning. ...And yet, with that quickening in her womb she surmised so much towards, she... beheld a faith that it may vivify that solidering heart of his. Now, more than ever. Perhaps today, when she told him, she'd flare sun-like the way he'd wanted to see her.

Then, with a valuing hesitation and slumberous step, she drew herself along the scent of him that had now settled within her so enduringly. Once she sought her looming, somber-coated beloved, Aure wisped something foreign and gentle as she neared closer still. For now, she kept her euphoria muted.
Messages In This Thread