Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
This is what made her eyes luminous, then -- this feeling of hesitant harmony that turned them to moonstone. She cherished these precious few occurances when some part of her understood another. So Aure eased into that feeling of their hearts stepping closer, just as the tautness of her pale body melded into relaxation. Smitten to her soul's heart for him, but all the same letting her logic reign over all. Why, indeed, had she fallen for him? Was there ever a need for why, anymore? Why did there need to be a why to explain how your heart beat for someone?

...Aure remembered herself, and cast off her reveries before she continued to fawn at him all dewy-eyed. "Multumesc, Verx. My faith in you never wavered, and- I..." In a bashful rush to retain some decorum, she glimpsed at Verx sidelong, voice a bit hoarse, before taking sudden interest in her plush, dainty paws. "Th-thank you." It was more than she could ever ask for; and if there was ever a chance his flightiness may have overwhelmed him to such a point, then she... she wouldn't have blamed him.

Alll the same, she-- oh, he had become so precious to her, and would remain so, even as she fought to not fidget on the spot. So much that she found it hard to breath past the thrum of him in her blood. For a moment, her wispy pelt broke out in shivers, before she clumsily cleared her throat; gracelessly beckoned him to walk with her.

"I-It is my second week, if I've been noting ze days right. I should be in my third, soon." If she didn't do something with herself, she was more than prone to smothering him in kisses. And she couldn't overwhelm him with that, could she? Not only when he'd just accepted their copii -- and her, in some way. "I should be due at ze start of spring," she mused primly, more to herself than anything; casting a shy eye up to him again.

...And it was a mistake. She had it bad. So, so bad; it didn't matter how much she focused on the morning sea, or how many times she shuttered her emotions away for mourning. But she could, at least, allow her care to gleam through her words at the present moment.
Messages In This Thread