Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Evergreen empathized with Ira in that regard; despite his willingness to socialize with Easthollow, he found himself lacking a true connection with them. He was still new, so he knew it would take time to make friends and bulster trust. Round ears fold back momentarily in thought, before the bearish wolf glanced towards his Patriach.

I hope I can become someone she can trust and rely on, Evergreen admitted, deflating somewhat in embarrassment. Maybe he will ask if she and Thistle were willing to have a trip somewhere, or a hunt. Something. Funny enough, it was then Greyback shifted the conversation to Thistle. Evergreen stiffened, and relaxed with a sigh.

To be honest, he started, staring at the fog settled over the Stone Circle. I'm worried about her. We never interacted with others as much in our family pack, and I think she misses our mother and uncle. She seems to keep to herself the same way you said Ira does, and I'm not sure what to do...
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM