Dragoncrest Cliffs cry for judas
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A bit of a knowing look daubbed itself along Aure's face, both at the question and the immaculate aversion to anything of the cliffs. But the flemikepa was more than deserving of a change of subject; even if Antumbra hadn't passed, and even if things continued as they had been, the skayona answered with prim courtesy. "I come from ze far north - my north, in a haven called Rhaesuial. Not so intriguing as here, I'm afraid."

She did not flinch from the attention to her mars as she once would; and this favorable topic was certainly was better from all of the doom and gloom that had occured lately. So, entertain, she would, just as she fell into step with the red female. "There, ze Teekons were regarded as our 'uncharted south.' More than anything, my realm enacted as a neutral one, to allow tenants, and for gatherings of our... residents to commune at."

Ivory tail feathering at her hocks, she met Blixen's simmering gaze without pity, but not unkindly. "We did, of course, have guardians, of a sort, as well.  Peace, I cherish, but even I know that ze world needs darkness as much as light. To say we... 'lived in harmony forevermore' couldn't have been further from ze truth." And then she looked away, by way of a shard of memory that tugged an airy laugh from her; scars wreathing in fond mirth.
Messages In This Thread
cry for judas - by Blixen - February 09, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 11, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 11, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 12, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 12, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 17, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Blixen - February 22, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: cry for judas - by Andraste - February 24, 2019, 10:44 PM