Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The words are stern, leaving no room for her shivery thanks, and she receives them with a little grumble and curving of ears. But her minute of rumination dissipates in favor of turning to the words he presents to her: is she ready to move on? Her sides are still heaving, but air — life — doesn't seem to be as much of a worry as it was only moments ago (well, her life, anyways.) 

So, her only response was a weak nod of her head at his admonishing inquiry. "Another moment," she huffs, breath still stuttering. The astronomess lets her head hang between delicate ankles, a pale axis on thin, trembling shoulders. She wasn't even a warrior, but— "That is ze second time I've nearly died in this damned ravine." A weary 'schlap' of her tail on stone accentuates her riled words; the second time, too, she'd been saved by strangers. The first had her teeth in another's neck, and now, the second had put his teeth into hers

When her lungs had their fill, when her lithe body had stopped quivering, when her wisping coat had somewhat settled, Aure steadily rose to her paws. "All right, I'm... I'm ready. And you?" There was still a nervous flicker in her elbow, but she moved to Jagtooth's side regardless so that he stood between her and the site of their almost-death.

wanna do a lil time jump? like an hour or uh, h/e long it takes to get out of the ravine lmao
Messages In This Thread
RE: no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Andraste - February 21, 2019, 03:25 PM