Dragoncrest Cliffs we want them to say, damn, these bitches can paint—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The refusal had a little wheeze prancing from her lungs with indignation, and she was sputtering at the admonishment. "C-ce? Ce?! It- it is not funny! You shouldn't be laughing at me! You should be quivering with fear!" Another frustrated little wriggle, absolutely flabbergasted that her show of ferocity hadn't worked. At all.

”You told me once that your mother was small, like me. But she was also a great warrior.” Waddling through the snow so she stood along Blodreina’s path; but the gona easily towered over the skayona, like most here did. "If you won't, then at least teach me how to be fearsome. I am ze only kru on ze cliffs who isn’t!” A feathering snap of her tail, brow furrowing with her own frustration. ”I want my children to know how- how formidable I may be. What will they think if their mamă is not... not...”

Whatever she’d struggled to say went unfinished with a huff. ”What if I am in peril, before I’ve even delivered, then? How would I protect my belly? I... I cannot just crab-crawl from a fight, no?” Her eyes alit on Blodreina then, blinking wide and fervent. At the present, she seemed to have forgotten their last encounter entirely — for better, or for worse. ”I am so exhausted with almost dying all month!”
Messages In This Thread
RE: we want them to say, damn, these bitches can paint— - by Andraste - February 25, 2019, 08:49 PM