Dragoncrest Cliffs we want them to say, damn, these bitches can paint—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
this thread is sponsored by The Aure Effect™: Softening the Hearts of One Warrior at A Time. pls stay tuned after these messages

The notion of apology didn’t occur to Aure quite at that moment; she was too busy huffing at the gona’s words half of the time, and reluctantly listening on the other. The charter had always been, for better or for worse, willingly alienated from wolvenkind. It was only that she spent so much time of herself by herself; and it’d scarcely ever occurred to her to bring a guardian along on her little travels. No less believe that she, Aure herself, was strong — through motherhood or what have you.

Perhaps she’d known, even as a bairn, that to be a mother requires certain stuff; not simply the stuff of bringing new hearts into the world, but the tending and nurturing and teaching to them. If the one, prominent strength of hers lied within her earthen practices, then... she hoped she could be some kind of formidable when it came to these children — these “goufas”, as Blodreina put it.

It did, of course, make itself known in the form of a realization. Not only had Blodreina eased into an almost reasonable behavior, words and all, but it was her way of ensuring the herbalists’ well-being as well as apologizing for their past tirade. Aure, herself, couldn’t keep from becoming dewy-eyed as her own ‘tough’ act wilted into something more excessively appreciative. Well, more-so than usual.

Either way, the gona was receiving the brunt of her own stifled, pregnancy hormones. Reinaaa,” Aure practically cooed, all full-moon eyes and quivering lips and doing her best to blink mightily against the surge of hot tears that now filmed her doting gaze. She gave a hearty sniff, then, slurring, ”I’ve been such fool, Theina. How could I have neverb known you’ve had such a kindest heart b-before?” Another sniffle, her voice starting to warble and words almost incomprehensible, ”You think of things I could never have; taking a gona with me— Oh, I’ve never been th-thought of as family before—!”
Messages In This Thread
RE: we want them to say, damn, these bitches can paint— - by Andraste - March 04, 2019, 05:51 PM