Northstar Vale i, kissed
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The willows were so crowded, at times. With their open borders and grandiose fêtes, and her wedding bed that slept three rather than two, it almost seemed as if she was never alone. The druid rejoiced in it now, uttering small yells and yelps of joy as she meandered simply because no one could hear it.

— all too suddenly, the silvered woman realized that she was not alone after all. In fact, she was very blatantly not so. A man of intimidating stature stood in her way, all raised tail and ears as if he owned the place. She loved that. When she slowed and approach closer, and finally was able to identify the man as Diaspora’s general — well, she loved that more.

Almost immediately, there was no question in her mind: they currently wanted the same thing, and that wanted it more than they wanted anything else in the moment. It was a secret desire that she had not yet allowed herself to even acknowledge, but here in this moment, her body screamed for him and she could not think of a single good reason why she should not. 

Neither of the two wolves, the peace keeper and the war monger, said anything as she closed the distance between them. Her intention was clear; she wished to submit to the General the way a woman should submit to a man like that. She wanted to be ravished by his unrefined touch and be dirtied in the process — she wanted to take his seed and provide him with children. Their children would be great, and they both knew it.

With purpose in her eyes and a purr in her throat, the druid wrapped herself around the man and pulled him deeper into the earth’s depths.

— fade to black —
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i, kissed - by Olive - March 03, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: i, kissed - by Stigmata - April 27, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i, kissed - by Olive - April 27, 2019, 04:57 PM