Sunbeam Lair As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Neither of them said anything for few minutes, both content to cry and take whatever comfort they could from the embrace. Eventually her tears subsided, though, and his words made her pull back a little, confused at first. Her face fell some when he continued and she began to understand what he meant. She was still so angry with him, and for weeks she had hated him for leaving her here to deal with this mess. All the days she spent searching for their missing family, alone and consumed with grief only further cemented the resentment. Even as her children grew inside her and she found herself missing her family even more than she already did, she still told herself that she hated him. But seeing him here in front of her, she couldn't help but seek comfort from her brother; she would have acted the same even if she wasn't worried about his current state. 

I've been so angry with you, she started, voice quiet and tired. She just didn't have the energy to yell at him, nor did she really want to right now. Where have you been? Taki asked next. I've been searching for everyone, but-- she stopped, ears falling and eyes closing as she turned away. I've only been able to locate our nieces and nephews, she finished, looking to Sia again. I've really needed you, she said, gaze falling once more. but you weren't there. She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, but her expression said it for her. She didn't know what else to say then, so she fell silent.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break - by Takiyok - March 09, 2019, 02:08 AM