Sunbeam Lair As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He grew angry again, shouting his question at her and causing her ears to flatten and her brow to crease in concern. She was angry too, but she couldn't help but wonder if maybe she should have kept the stuff about the Rusalka wolf to herself until he seemed more able to handle it. She was about to open her mouth to explain further now that she really had no choice, but his second question made her pause as confusion twisted her expression. What do you mean? she said first. They didn't leave, Sia. Her voice was quiet and heavy with the pain of IkKanattuk's fall. An awful snowstorm ripped the glacier apart and separated me from everyone else. I've been trying to find them, but-- she stopped, unable to continue past the agony of retelling the story; it was why she refused to talk about it. She didn't think she had breathed a word of it since coming back to the mountains after her search along the coast. Mahler and Stigmata knew, of course, and she had since had conversations about returning to the glacier to search for her missing family. She had luckily had Mahler at her side when she went so she hadn't been alone when she found nothing but the decimated remains of what was once their home. But I haven't been able to find any sign of them, Taki continued quietly, gaze lifting to meet Sia's. I'm afraid of what it means, she admitted, finally voicing her fear.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 11:42 PM