Blacktail Deer Plateau Under cloud and under star
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Very few wolves talked to Mal like like that.  Most of the time he felt like they were talking down to him, or at the very least talking at him rather than maybe trying to meet him on common ground.  Or maybe this was even more different -- trying to help him.  In all honesty it probably was Ramsay's appearance that made Mal continue to be wary, but at least it was a polite wary.  

Yeah, was his simple reply.  How long had it been already?  He didn't know.  He'd sort of given up counting, it wasn't like his home had ever been much of a home.  Maybe if they hadn't moved, but they had and everything just deteriorated from there.  Okay, "the full of interesting things to see" wasn't exactly something he agreed with, and he snorted. After what he'd just come from, did he really want to see more "interesting" things?  Not if they were like that.  That was a big ol' warning label to stay away.  Mal didn't comment more on that because he wasn't socially suave enough to realize that probably put a giant questionmark in the other guy's mind, and Mal wouldn't know how to explain it anyway. He still just wanted to forget it, but the world wasn't gonna let him.  I don't think I get to have a base yet.  But I gotta figure out where I should go.  I think that's where to start.  Probably?  It made sense to him at least.  And it still meant wandering uphill and seeing what was there, if only so he could find himself on a nice little viewing spot where more of the land was visible.
Messages In This Thread
Under cloud and under star - by Mal - March 13, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Ramsay - March 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Mal - March 21, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Ramsay - March 24, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Mal - March 27, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Ramsay - April 04, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Mal - April 06, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Ramsay - April 10, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Mal - April 10, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Ramsay - April 25, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Under cloud and under star - by Mal - April 26, 2019, 10:29 PM