Moonspear dynasty decapitated
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Upon returning to the mountain - fresh from his run-in with the massive bear - Revui was still fuming. He wanted a fight, he wanted to shed some blood, but most of all he was enraged and could find no outlet. The first thought was to seek out his brother @Arcturus and challenge him to a brawl, or maybe @Hydra if she was around; yet as he blugeoned his way across the mountain paths, he could find no trace of either of them. Perhaps he was too agitated to track them.

Soon enough he came upon the scent of @Charon and rather than fleeing from it as he was known to, keep to himself or otherwise let off his steam elsewhere, he chose to follow it. The longer he did so the more energy he burned, until his rage was merely smouldering - but his father's scent was stronger still, and soon enough his father's pale coat was visible along a nearby ridge. Whatever he had been doing, Revui was soon on his trail and ready to put a stop to his work; something he likely would get a smack for, but this was important to him.

He announced himself with a deep boom of a bark, and came upon his father's flank within moments. Once he had his attention he drawled hastily, There was a bear in the lowlands. Large, white, bigger than me - its gone now, he paused for breath, and to consider if he should tell Charon the truth of the encounter, but opted not to. I am strong, you know this. I left to become stronger, and I returned to serve the mountain. Make me your Beta. As he concluded this plea, there was a shaky confidence to the boy's expression; yet it hardened over time, becoming the typically stern visage the leviathan carried always.
Messages In This Thread
dynasty decapitated - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: dynasty decapitated - by Charon - March 28, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: dynasty decapitated - by Revui (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: dynasty decapitated - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: dynasty decapitated - by Revui (Ghost) - April 09, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: dynasty decapitated - by Charon - April 11, 2019, 04:24 PM