Arrow Lake first sight, she made me look twice,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
Some days after birth (4/1.) All welcome!
v sleepy writing idk what this is

Aure had found she was rousing now and again at this particular time — the hushed time, hours before dawn and not exactly night. Lately, she spent these hours fading to and from sleep, with warm, trembly tears of fatigue following each frequent yawn. She’d begun to feel that familiar twinge of restlessness — the same that had driven her voracious forages along the coast despite her pregnancy.

Nursing was more exhausting than it seemed, with abysmally-ravenous children to worry at her belly. Of course, Aure was endlessly grateful of the weeks of leisure ahead of her, days for nothing but love for her children, and hourly water breaks. She was so worn, so wilted and tired of travel... at least, for now. Straggling her way back from one of these said breaks, she knelt to lap at the lake’s edge; the distant, rumbling hum of the falls is what helped her to sleep, mostly when her thoughts became too stubborn to leave her.

Though days had followed another after her delivery, her body felt heavy, weighty, as if each segment of her marrow were made of warm milk and sleepiness. The far-seer could feel her lashes drawing heavy to scarred cheeks, too, though she knew she must return to nursing soon. A lethargy that she would veil herself in once she returned to her children; coaxed by the falls she’d become so used to — no, remembered from Rhaesuial.
Messages In This Thread
first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - March 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 07, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 11, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 16, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 26, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 27, 2019, 08:11 PM