Arrow Lake another word for divine,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure rose during the grey hour, and waited for the world to amber with morning by cradling one child after the other and doling out their first baths for the day. Yawning between the steady laves of her tongue proved to be irresistible; whenever she gave into them, her hold on a bairn slackened, and her eyes teared with fatigue. Regardless of squirming and squalling and protests, Aure embraced her children as sound, yet softly, as she possibly could. She found that though Dragomir proved to be the explorer of the family, Isilmë seemed more prone to putting up a fight, and the silver wouldn’t wish it any other way. They were, after all, blood and bone of a wanderer and a warrior.

When their children were moons-enough, the new mother was sure that the new father would invest his own time in training them via skirmishes — as he had with her, supposedly. Perhaps her brother could help too, wherever or whenever Verx could not. As much as she cherished to, Aure knew there was a day that’d come where she would no longer be able to hold her children’s napes.

These thoughts roosted in her mind, coaxing back the words of her dear Sanguinis: ”It was only when I was well into my adolescence did I begin to learn offensive and defensive sparring techniques.” He’d mentioned, too, that the earlier months of his life were held by the less demanding lessons; had Verx’s own training been the same? The thought of a younger, rascally dragă, no more than a burgeoning scrapper... The little fancy brought a quivering smile to her scarred lips; and after a faltering quirk, she surrendered a hearty, faint giggle into baby Drago’s crown.

Oh, yes — she would inquire Vercingetorix indeed.

Eyes crescenting, the silver tenderly drew Dragomir closer for a moment, before soon placing him at the milk-site of her budding belly. It wasn’t long before belea would get her own morning wash, and Aure kept a steady, fond eye on the creamed girl as their thicket brightened and blushed to amber and blue.
Days after birth (4/1.) Paging @Blodreina!
Messages In This Thread
another word for divine, - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Dragomir - April 01, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Andraste - April 14, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Dragomir - April 16, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - May 04, 2019, 04:33 AM