Arrow Lake another word for divine,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
me & my lazy April ass omg im sry

She sees Reina mull over her own response, and instead faces an inquiry from the war-maiden herself — one to which a breathy, worn laugh leaves her. “Adjusting, I suppose.” She hopes she is, more like. Diaspora so far had been... tolerable, and those she’s come to know have been anything but ill-wishing. It was out of love for the children, since they had nothing to offer, at the moment, aside from babbling and to fill everyone’s hearts to the brim with ardor.

Tugged from her uneasy rumination by her blackberry son forging his way to the Blood Queen at a determined crawl, her scarred face eased, knowing that the other female was trustable enough in company held with children. A remark came — on the beauty of her children, and one that brought a gleam to her lips. They were beautiful, for they were hers, and Verx’s, and a hope for something more for these two lives they’d brought into the world. She would never argue with that.

When asked of a name, Aure trilled, “Dragomir. A little explorer, I think.” Argent eyes found the pudgy survivalist, softened to melted silver, and Aure continued, “His mind is ravenous. I can already tell how it hungers; but for what?” Her gaze met Blodreina’s again, thoughtful and light, before introducing the Isilmë with a murmur.
Messages In This Thread
another word for divine, - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Dragomir - April 01, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Andraste - April 14, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: another word for divine, - by Dragomir - April 16, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: another word for divine, - by RIP Blodreina - May 04, 2019, 04:33 AM