Arrow Lake & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
In no universe would he be able to catch the fleet-footed woman, even just after childbirth. He wasn't built for speed, big and heavy as he was, nor for agility over the rocky slopes of the mountains. He scrabbled behind, nearly face-planting several times, breathing hard and fast. The breath soon turned into a wheeze, and it was a wheezing, panting Verx that approached her as she teased him, pelt askew from the wind.

Yes, yes, very sexy, ladies. Just try to control yourselves.

I thought you said you wanted to go for a hike, Vercingetorix gasped, shaking his head, eyes streaming slightly. I wasn't expecting a fucking chase! His voice was good-natured, but undoubtedly tired. He'd tried his best to mask it, but Blackhead's blow to his neck had affected his breathing; he didn't breathe as easily as he used to. Like something in his throat had been irreparably fucked up. Perhaps it would heal, with time, but. . .

He sat back on his haunches, casting a jaundiced look up the cliff. That's all you, bounkola, he told her in a gravelly chuckle.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings - by Vercingetorix - April 08, 2019, 03:04 PM