Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Dated to 4/20 for the twins
my post quality is dwindling pls forgive

Her brother lingered a while aways from where Aurëwen now treaded along the throat of streams that led from the Lake itself; the children were under the care of the midwife she'd come to trust, and with Vonnaruil acting sentinel on this timid forage, she was as safe as she could be. So, with spring showers flushing and fading through the mountains by the hour, the twins had set off.

She'd meant to head for Sunbeam once more, but had ended up meandering along the chuckling brooks instead. Meeting Ingram and Indra  ( as hesitant as those meetings had gone, anyways )  had reignited a wondrous little flicker within the silver. But beneath the watchful, langorous eye of her brother, she felt unbound and unfettered by the shame that'd once petered after her in the last few days. Along the way, then, she tasted and trilled towards those familiar flora she'd come to know in her time spent in Diaspora.

"Lavandă, măduvă, cimbru..." The words wisped from scarred lips, and feeling a little pulse of self-pride muted whatever inconsistencies fluttered in her mind and breast. If anything else would be lost to her, at least she would know her greenery. It was with a faint quirk of lips that she looked up —

— and whatever the smile may have been faltered, as she took in the sight of the wanderer not too far from her. Remained wary, though not quite wardsome, until he made himself known.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 08:51 PM