Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
For a breathless moment, Aurëwen didn’t respond; she’d expected an introduction, but never of this sort! At once, stuttering, Limba mea! Ce minunat! Am crezut că eu sunt singurul care a vorbit! As with Sanguinis, any uncertainties took flight right from her head; at once, a fidgety, girlish giggle leapt from her breast regardless of her mothering figure.

A flush came to high, scarred cheeks and she canted forward with a minute wriggle, ever-furled ears flickering forwardfor the first time in forever. Her tail became a feathering frenzy, and a gleam flourished at her lips.

Well, so much for being wardly.

In her euphoria, she’d all but forgotten the inquiry that came from the enshrouded male’s lips — a test? The giggly gleam thinned into an impish simper, and she vaguely trilled, Nu. Plante comune pentru mame ar fi borage, picioarele și anumite fructe de pădure. Then, unable to resist entirely, chirruped, De ce? Dai mamei tale mai multe dureri de cap decât merită?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 09:34 PM