Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A gleeful shake of nevermind that came to her dove-boned head, Nimic în particular, într-adevăr. Ne-am completat stocurile din ziua de azi.” She paused for a moment, and then mused,  ”Încă mă familiarizez cu plantele de aici. With a little ho-hum, the silver continued her daylight promenade, entirely unassuming of the wanderer who now accompanied her.  ( Vonn trailed whiles away, guarded, but certainly keen. )

The only blood she’d ever tasted was when she dined for only the hungering of her belly; not true, off-kilter bloodlust that Rakk, or even the Dread Wolf, had entertained in. As it was, none of these thoughts crossed her mind at present.

Starlit gaze studied how sunlight played upon the brook’s waters; so far, it seem rain intended to stay away. Eu sunt Aurëwen,” the herbalist-indeed trilled, and finally returned a merry gaze to the ashen male alongside. Tail feathered at her hocks, and she felt remiss that better weather couldn’t be had for this meeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 11:05 PM