Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At his next query, Aure found herself nodding along with the pewter male at her side. "Sunt sigur că pot." She mused, tail flickering idly at her bony hocks. "Chiar și un pic de ceva este mai bun decât nimic." Whichever language the babes took to in the end, she was certain that the knowledge would be engulfed by the fires of Isi's voracious mind and Drago's soothing, steadying contemplations.  ( At least, she thinks it'll turn out that way. )

Several beats of silence currented between them, and though it may have been awkward for Athansius, it was nothing but leisurely for the silver herself. It wasn't until a tad later that she quipped, as unassumingly as could be, "Dacă mă ajută, nici măcar nu vorbesc bine."

A pink-toed paw scuffed the earth, following the words, wryness curling her lips and words. "Îmi place să cred că sunt liniștită ... Deși mi sa spus că sunt destul de vorbitor." With a meek clearing of her throat and a bit of an apologetic smile, her eyes crescented. "Iarta-ma?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Andraste - April 24, 2019, 12:52 PM