Moonspear i walked a thousand sorry miles
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Another bush had become the target of the teenager's hulking body, but before long that did not satisfy the way previous attempts had. He crushed it beneath himself within moments and was left with an ache in his groin that made him more irritable and surly than the average day; no doubt the wolves of Moonspear would hardly take notice as the gargoyle was rarely in good spirits. As Revui stalked along the mountain's paths he discovered that the ache wasn't abating. If anything, his walk became stiffer and a sense of illness swept up from his groin and settled in his gut. He felt utterly unsatisfied and didn't know what to do next — or if there was anything that could curb this sensation.

Revui did not stop roaming until he spotted a familiar dark shape; initially he thought it might be Hydra, but she had fled the mountain at some point and wasn't keen on returning for a few days still. The sulking curve of their posture made the creature reconsider because the sisters were each dynamic, confident, powerful beings who rarely succumbed to lethargic self-expression; as he moved in to get a better look, Revui lost track of the dark shape among the trees and so he paused, grunted a breath, and surveyed the kingdom as if he were hunting for a great and elusive beast.
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 04, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 10:24 AM