Moonspear i walked a thousand sorry miles
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Despite keeping himself busy and out of Arcturus' way after his rude return, he did not think they had an issue between them. To the boy whose emotional range resembled a brick, the brothers were back on good terms after he had explained himself to Charon. He had not thought of their spat since then, and with the tension on the mountain - as well as the spreading estrus of the women to factor in - Revui was thoroughly distracted from whatever turmoil he'd created.

He pursued the dark shape until it became clear they were not moving further, and within moments he came upon Arcturus just standing there - waiting for him, maybe. Revui's tail raised with a twitch, then wagged a few times as it dropped again. The silvered shape drifted towards its brother and as he reached him, Revui attempted to bump shoulder-to-shoulder, even reach for him with the aim to playfully - childishly perhaps - grab loosely at his brother's scruff. Just like old times, right?
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 04, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 10:24 AM