Moonspear i walked a thousand sorry miles
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The angle of his muzzle eventually became too twisted for his hold to stick, so Revui released his brother and then dove at him again, again, again, snerling and huffing but in no way was he serious in his bluffs and snaps; he was rough, but his typically abrasive style of play had become more tempered since his return to the mountain. Perhaps it was all the battles he had in the wilderness? The limits he had discovered, the boundaries he must uphold for himself if he was to avoid harming someone of the mountain. He had harmed Speedy once and taken it badly - he would not harm Arcturus now, even in play.

So his piggish grunts and parrying jaws eventually failed, and Acturus would win in this little play-spat. The shadow tried to force Revui to back off a bit and he was hastily cowed, driven away and made to bow before his might. The sleek black cub had grown in to a panther to which his moutain of a brother was no match. Revui ducked and slid against the soil, coming to a rest and plopping his rear end down so that his whole body was a puddle of greys in the dirt. You win, you win!
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 04, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - May 18, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 10:24 AM