Wapun Meadow i promise not to repeat things other people say
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
The last time Evergreen wandered Wapun Meadows, he came across Takiyok. Ever protective she was of Diaspora; the pack that lingers in the mountains above, just out of reach. He finds himself wondering if Thistle's fate would have been different had the joined them instead of Easthollow. There are no answers to his useless pondering, and yet he slips through the Meadow, shuddering at the differences from the last the bear had been there. Instead of the field covered in a heavy layer of snow, flowers bloom.

Change is upon them.

Evergreen startles; lost in thought enough that doesn't notice the lean wolf on his blind side. He only hears him. His heart races. The thumping in his chest loud enough the bear can feel the vibration in his ears. Alas, he turns, spotting the eerie glow of unfamiliar eyes. He calms only when he realizes it isn't the nightmare that haunts him. His lips quirk in an awkward smile. Beautiful, isn't it? Evergreen says in lieu of a greeting.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i promise not to repeat things other people say - by Evergreen - April 22, 2019, 03:16 PM