Arrow Lake you're my latest, my greatest inspiration
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
dont mind me while i snatch this thread

If Aurëwen’d known the wanderer’s thoughts, she would have agreed on the state of that what occupied them — what it would be like to lead something of your own someday, which wasn’t without its own dread of responsibilities and atonements. There were days where Aure herself had a hankering for such a time... but today was not that day.

And if there ever did come a day such as that, it would have to wait. The silver had fluttered down from the alpine reaches, where the Lake roosted, fat with late spring and readying itself for oncoming summer  ( her firsts here, she thinks? ).

She was glad to have brimmed under the humming sun today, left the children temporarily with her twin, for it wasn’t long until the ivoress spotted an ambery, burnished traveler not too far from Diaspora’s current realm. With a lavish swing, she anchored a feathery tail above boney hips, and approached at a fleet-pawed, reserved gait. “Sky above you.”

Though not unkind, Aure knew her basilisk wouldn’t appreciate loiterers... but she waited, rather patient today.
Messages In This Thread
you're my latest, my greatest inspiration - by Abeja - April 23, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: you're my latest, my greatest inspiration - by Andraste - April 23, 2019, 08:56 PM