Arrow Lake you're my latest, my greatest inspiration
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A winter-thin ear flickered, and then there was Mahler, all enshrouded and as formidable as ever. Ears pressed back once more, as they’d always had, when Dulce pressed herself into timid obeisance. Casting a chiding  ( yet jovial )  look to Mahler for his being so effortlessly daunting, the silver turned in time to hear the wanderer’s pardon.

Impish argent eyes met hesitant burnished, and Aure rose from her post. “You have ze freedom to ‘pass by’, as we all once had. What you toil for is returned tenfold, here. Why wander alone, when you could do so with us? Ze choice is yours, Abeja, should you ever consider it.” She remained where she was, though, even as the she-wolf trailed away.

A faint furrow came to her brow, but regardless of the departure, Aurëwen turned and stepped to the stalwart of Mahler’s side without further preamble. There was always next time, she supposed, and spring had only just begun.

last post!
Messages In This Thread
you're my latest, my greatest inspiration - by Abeja - April 23, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: you're my latest, my greatest inspiration - by Andraste - April 27, 2019, 09:30 PM